The Luke Brown Dance Workshop
At Luke Brown Dance we are committed to inspiring and nurturing talent while building confidence and self esteem. We pride ourselves on delivering engaging and unforgettable workshop experiences for beginners to advanced and professional levels. Luke Brown Dance and our highly skilled teaching team create fun, exciting and unforgettable collaborative learning experiences, sharing our expertise, knowledge and approaches to creating dance-theatre performance. We nurture all participants and teachers through a Luke Brown Dance learning experience while encouraging, challenging and igniting further interest for dance-theatre and the arts.
What we offer:
- introduction to contact work in both partners and groups
- introduction in how to devise and generate movement material in relation to contact work and contemporary dance technique
- exploration of students own choreographic language and ideas
- assistance with the delivery of GCSE, AS & A Level courses, including Performance and Choreography Modules
- focused support with the choreography of solos and group dances for performance for GCSE, AS & A Level courses, in line with the current specifications.
- work on performative, communication and creative skills
- learn choreography from Luke Brown Dance’s repertoire