Dance with us
At Luke Brown Dance we are committed to encouraging and nurturing talent through our innovative and professional dance training programs. Our workshops are designed to deepen your pupils learning in accordance with the AQA and Edexcel course specifications. We pride ourselves on delivering unforgettable learning experiences across the country through our carefully designed workshops tailored to suit you and your students.
Luke Brown Dance understands the hurdles that can be faced when it comes to creating group choreographies, developing high level performance skills and contact work, so we are here to help! All participants will be guided through our safe and supportive contact course for duo’s and groups to expand your participant’s knowledge and creative skills. We are passionate about educating young people and will leave you with take-away-techniques for you to continue to work on with your students.
What we offer:
- dance training – focus on developing high level technical & expressive skills
- contact work/physical theatre
- choreography & creativity
- live performance
- encouraging men to move
- support with GCSE, BTEC & A Level courses
- GCSE Specification – Support with Group Choreography, Interpreting the stimuli and creating a work with intent. Set Work support to ensure Expressive Skills are fully realised
- A Level Specification – Support with developing Performance in a Duo or a Group. Support with Group Choreography
- BTEC Specification – Support with specific units including creating a work for Unit 2 – Developing Skills for Live Performance and Unit 19 – Acting Styles focusing on Physical Theatre
- company repertoire
- Teacher CPD
Luke Brown Dance draws upon its vast creative and performance experiences in order to deliver unique workshops for schools & colleges. We have worked with Frantic Assembly, The Place, English National Ballet, Ballet Boyz, Candoco Dance Company and the Royal Academy of Dance to date, and look forward to sharing new and exciting ideas with your students and dance teachers.